Cube steak so tender you can cut it with a fork.
Cube steak, 1 pack
Self-rising flour, 3/4 cup
Water or chicken stock, 1 1/2 cups
Worcestershire sauce (approx. 1/4 cup)
Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes (to taste)
1. Heat cast iron skillet, medium high. Add cooking oil.
2. Mix flour, salt, pepper & red pepper flakes in paper or zipper bag.
3. Coat meat with flour mixture. Cook in skillet 2 or 3 minutes on each side, until browned.
4. Scrape bits from bottom of pan. Add liquid and Worcestershire.
5. Cover skillet with lid. Cook in oven, 350 degrees, for 1 hour.